


Last night Lydia and I were quite early to the Billy Joel concert in the Energy Solutions Arena (Delta Center). I was slightly disappointed with our tickets because from the picture we didn't look that far away, but in reality we were in the second row of the nose bleeds. As we were waiting for the concert a fine looking black man approached me and asked how many were in my party. I told him it was just Lydia and me to which he replied, "How would you like to go down to the Pod way in the front?" He gave us two tickets and said that Billy bought those tickets every night as his way of saying thank you to the fans. Unbelievable!! We got down there and soon realized that "the pod" consisted of about twenty young, good looking women (most showing ample cleavage). Hmmmm. Anyway, it was a blast. I spent most of the night standing right at the stage, and Billy came up and touched me! Ha!!! I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera, but in the seats we thought we had it wouldn't have done any good. With my crappy camera phone I took these pictures. Also attached is a picture of my hand (which I am never washing again) and my VIP arm band.
4 comments:
Congrats on being seated with the Hooch Squad! Did you think of Dad the entire concert? I think of him every single time I hear a BJ song! Uptown Girl can seriously bring me to tears these days.
PS--your hair is sooooo nice like that. Jason loves it! (Of course)
WOW, I guess getting there early was a good thing!
I like your hair too, super sleek.
Girl, yous a haw-T. Glad you had so much fun.
I hate to be the one to break the news, but that doesn't look like Billy Joel to me.
I'm glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment