Thanks, I am working on them RIGHT NOW!
I have never edited html before so this is going to take a while before it looks how I want it to. Hopefully I'll have both this and our blog all "holidayed out" before tomorrow.
I like it too. Thanks for the holiday-ismo.
You're the pretties computer geek in the world!
It looks like a nice scrap book!
you are already a pro!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks, I am working on them RIGHT NOW!
I have never edited html before so this is going to take a while before it looks how I want it to. Hopefully I'll have both this and our blog all "holidayed out" before tomorrow.
I like it too. Thanks for the holiday-ismo.
You're the pretties computer geek in the world!
It looks like a nice scrap book!
you are already a pro!
Post a Comment