Hola familia!
Some of you know I have been working with this shelter for women who have children and are trying to get their GEDs, get a job, and stay clean from drugs. I am currently collecting donations for their Christmas dinner to be held on the 20th of December. We did not do a family service project for Rachel's B-day this year, and I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us as a family. I will be making the chicken taco soup (and some kind of dessert) for approximately 60 people the day before, and need some dinero for the soup ingredients and the toppings. Some of my friends from the ward are donating some money, and other friends will be helping me actually make the soup. Please don't feel any pressure, I just thought it would be a nice thing. Any small donation would be great. Mom and Dad--I can take ten dollars off of my February car payment and that could be your donation! (I just today sent Tutu car payment checks for October (oops--that one's late), November, December, and January--FYI)
I love you all!
Cat
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
The check is in the mail. Great job Catherine Lee Johns de Call!
Love, Mom & Dad
Yeah! Thank you guys!
Check is in the mail from us too. Thanks for giving us an oppertunity to serve.
This is great! I spoke with Becca this morning and her and the girls are sending a joint check. So, it is officially a family service project. WONDERFUL!! Thank you so very much. I'll let you know how things progress with the whole thing!
Post a Comment