Hola familia! Here is the exchange list for the kids this year. Sorry that it is up a little late. Then again, I don't know why I am apologizing; This assignment was given to me today. Anyways....
Everyone gives to the sibling above them.
Steve and Emma give to Mel
Cat and Jason give to Steve and Emma
Becca gives to Cat and Jason
Carolyn gives to Becca
Mel gives to Carolyn
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
Mel, where do you want your gift sent to? The Mullen's?
Oh, and thanks Carolyn for posting the list
I think I am going to get Steve and Emma a weekend get-away to a tropical island where it is forever summer........oh, wait.....they live there. Never mind! ;)
Thanks for posting these Carolyn!
She forgot to put "Mom and Dad--everyone". And I want your gifts here before Christmas. Thank you.
sorry it took me so long Emma, you should probably send it to the Mullen's if you haven't already sent it somewhere else. Thanks!
Post a Comment