

So last night we went to Monte and Trudy's for dinner. The best part was playing with the kids' Nintendo Wii. Mom and Dad, I have no idea if you even know what that is. Anyways, it is an interactive video game where the player is the one actually moving. That was a really bad explanation, but whatever. Conner was really good at handing us the remote and saying, "Go," without giving any explanation. I figured out how to throw fast balls on my own. When he couldn't hit those, he finally showed me how to throw curve balls but said that he would not show me how to throw a splitter (whatever that is!). We bowled, baseballed, ping-ponged, tennised, and boxed. After Becca had left to go back to Provo, Conner slyly told us that Becca had been boxing all wrong. Punk. Needless to say, we all got a trashes kicked by a 12 year old. I thought that you all would enjoy some random Wii pictures and a video of Becca getting her box on.
3 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! We are totally having wii envy... It looks so fun! I might buy one for Steve's birthday... but buy it in February or March because I always give him his gifts early.
You guys are the bomb! I have never heard of this Wii stuff but of course Tutu has. Great hair, Carolyn, and great moves, Becca Mohammed Ali!
That is the most hillarious thing....seriously!! I watched it several times. Brady did, too, and found it to be quite amazing! Keep it up Becca, and you might be able to lose that weight that you've needed to take off.
Post a Comment