Monday, January 7, 2008

Hello, is anybody out there?

So where is everyone? There have been no posts, no comments. We hope that you are all doing well and that 2008 is treating you ok so far.

As for us, we have started teaching Betty how to help out around the house. Here is she helping with the laundry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Betty, and wait to train her early, Emma. I echo your querie and would like to add, "are we a family of fizzlers--NO!"

Catherine Call said...

She is getting so big!! What a darling little girl. I love her hair....I wonder where she gets all of it??!!?!

Tell Betty that her auntie Cat needs lots of help with her laundary, so to hurry and come help me!!

If she doesn't believe how much help I need, just ask her auntie Becca about the 13 loads that we did in the six days she was here......(I wish I was kidding)