Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I Am Soooo Sorry!



Hi family. As the title of my post indicates, I am truly sorry for being so neglectful of the family blog. I will be better now that I will be back into my routine. I am home sweet home in my Rexyburg. The roads were not too bad at all on the way back up. I was grateful for this since they were so horrible on the way down. Christmas break was a little long, so I am just glad to be back. It is kind of depressing that I only have six more months here though. I know that they will fly by as fast as the first 16 did. Today (as most days) has been a day full of learning experiences. Dayquil apparently makes me a little loopy. White grape peach juice is nasty. Meredith is a really deep sleeper. Ecuador means equator. Here are some random pictures from the California trip.

6 comments:

EmmaJ said...

It's OK! We are glad that you are back safe and ready to hit the books again. BTW, I hope you bought those shoes because that heel could act like an ice pick and you would never fall on the ice.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I was hoping for shoes that are a little less conservative. Branch out...have fun!

Great blog. Thanks for the darling pictures.

Catherine Call said...

Please tell me that you didn't just barely realize what Ecuador means! Is that Denise or Meredith? Whoever she is--she's cute. Uhhhhh....I LOVE the shirt you are wearing in the shoe picture. Why am I the only Johns girl who doesn't know how to dress?

Catherine Call said...

I forgot to ask my signature question about the shirt......"Can I have it????!!!!"

Carolyn said...

Catherine you know how to dress, Corky! That shirt was only five dollars at Target. I am a fan of it also. I love cheap clothes. I got the cutest high-waisted red pencil skirt for only $14. You would ask for it too. That is Denise. Meredith is as white as I am with short hair. I am sure that she will appear on the blog eventually. Oh yeah---I really did just discover that Ecuador means equator.

Anonymous said...

I get the worst-dressed prize. I just ruined a dress showing some missionaries how to clean a toilet. I gues there was clorine in the ajax. That's about 1/6 of my wardrobe. Very, very sad.