I'm home! It feels so good. I just got home from my first class, and I can't wait to go to more! There is snow every where, and I'm pretty much already annoyed with it. haha Well I 'm sure all of you are aware that my Christmas break was...interesting to say the least. I couldn't wait to get back to my own family by the end. El Paso was fine, California was...fine, but Rexburg is fantastic! I;m sharing a room with Denise this semester, cause Carolyn wanted to share with Meredith. We also got a new roommate named Sam, I would tell you where she is from, but I don't remember. HA! I feel kind of bad for her cause she is a first semester freshman, so she doesn't really have friends, and all of us already knew each other. I'm doing my best to include and be nice to her. I'm starting a hardcore workout program with Denise tonight, cause I have to do something since I won't be dancing at all this semester. I start work on friday. I'll be helping one of the ladies prepare her house for company that she has coming into town for the temple open house. I think I'll enjoy it. Well...I think that's all I have to report as of now. Here are some pics from the break. Thank you all for your prayers. I love you all so so much...and I miss you more. oh yeah! I got a haircut yesterday, the first picture is one I just took today!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah, Mel. Great to have you back. Sounds like you're full of vim and vigor. What I want to know is....do you still have the brown and pink shower curtain up?
Cute hair Mel (although Megan said you all had cute hair when she saw you in Utah). Glad you are back and hope that tomorrow you relationship with the snow becomes more positive. You don't want to hurt its feelings.
Love the update, love the hair! How is Marcel doing? Did he get cleared by his doctors for his mission?
Post a Comment