Monday, February 18, 2008

Blogger Overload

I hope that 3 new posts in one day doesn't cause anyone to go into convulsions, but I just had to share this picture. Betty and I skipped church yesterday because I had a killer headache and hadn't had a good night (which means Betty decided to stay up and watch SNL and then still wouldn't go to bed), and so we stayed in our pajamas all day... and this is a picture I took... I told her to smile, but she decided to look fierce instead. But if you want to see some really cute photos go to my blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pic!!! Her eyes are stunning!! I'm jealous!

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness! Her hair is cute. Tyra would be proud of the fierceness.

Anonymous said...

I wish I looked that cute when I'm displeased. Oh, wait, I think I do!

Buckanator said...

Why I otta!

Catherine Call said...

I loved the pics from your blog, too. Mucho cuteness.