We heard it on the radio here in Ecuador. Is there hope for Cuba now?
I doubt it. Isn't his brother just the same. Isn't it more of a lateral move versus better or worse? Steve-o?
He could try to loosen some restrictions to help the economy, but Cuba will still be socialist tomorrow. It'll really get interesting when Raul dies.
Oh, like Steve would know. Why doesn't anyone ask me? I love sophomores.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We heard it on the radio here in Ecuador. Is there hope for Cuba now?
I doubt it. Isn't his brother just the same. Isn't it more of a lateral move versus better or worse? Steve-o?
He could try to loosen some restrictions to help the economy, but Cuba will still be socialist tomorrow. It'll really get interesting when Raul dies.
Oh, like Steve would know. Why doesn't anyone ask me? I love sophomores.
Post a Comment