
Hello there, folksies! I had my first day of clinical today, and it was wonderful. I'm working at a pediatric clinic with a really great NP. We saw 15 pts: the first one... zip, fastforward to the good part. One kid had molluscum contagiosum (I'm awesome and recognized it right away), so I got to scrape off the very top layer of skin then pick out/pop the white core out of like 50 of these things. I affectionately thought of Catherine with every pop! Que fun. That's all for now.
6 comments:
YUCKY!
That sounds AWESOME! SO they ever need professional poppers because I am one... ask Steve!
"Molluscum contagiosum." Sounds like a spell you'd learn at Hogwarts.
Way to identify it. Is it viral?
Grosserium maximosum.
That really is gross.
I am sooooooo jealous. Well, at least you were thinking of me when you were popping!
Post a Comment