Friends, country men, Russians!!! YYYAAAAAEEEHHH what movie is that from?? haha
Ok so long story...towards the beginning of the semester I ran out of shaving cream, and my skin is too sensitive to shave with out it. I was too lazy to buy some more, so I didn't for like 2 weeks, then one of my roommates saw and died with laughter. So all my roommates dared me not to shave my arm pits till Valentine's Day...so I didn't!!! hahaha As you can see, my pits really looked like a man. I hope I don't gross you guys out too bad. Mom, do I make you proud...hahaha sorry! Becca really wanted me to share this experience with you guys...so there you go!
Once again I am getting pretty darn sick of school, I can't wait for summer weather, and I need a break from roommates (except for a few select ones). My semester is already half way done though...I can barely believe it. It just started!! haha My roommate chelsea is engaged! She is going to get married on July 25 in the Timpanogos (sp?) temple. I really like her fiance, so all is well with that. Our other roommate Denise is unofficially engaged, and scheduled to be married on that same day! Crazy eh?
I worked yesterday for 3 hours cleaning one lady's house. She left me alone in her house the last half of the time and sent me to work on her lower level. I was supposed to dust the book shelves. So I did, and I did a good job. But then...I was doing one of the last shelves and the head of one of her figurines fell off and broke on the tile floor!!!! I couldn't even believe it. It was horrible. So I left her a note, with the remains of the figurine, apologizing for being rediculously clumsy. She called and told me not to feel bad for doing it at all. haha of course, she is way too nice to pretend that it didn't mean anything to her if it had. so...OOPS!! haha
Ally's parents are flying her up here to visit us during her spring break in March. It'll will be way fun. I can't wait!
Well, that is all the only exciting news that I have for you this time. Sorry as always for being lazy. I miss you all.
5 comments:
Mel you rock! I would take a pictures of my pits, but I just shaved them for this month.
Emma, you hairy beast, you really are a Johns! Mel, I can't believe you broke the statue. Haha!
Dad wants to know how long you've been on anabolic steroids.
The Saint.
Horrifying.
Let's take up a "buy-Mel-some- shaving-cream" collection.
That picture doesn't quite do them justice. Petting her furry friends was an experience for the journal.
I seriously can't believe that I have a sister who is worse at shaving than I am. That's really saying something!
Post a Comment