Thursday, February 28, 2008

I know this isn't as exciting as hairy pits, but........

....don't you love my new armoire? It's a $1300.00 Crate and Barrel TV armoire that I bought from a friend whose husband is graduating from residency in June. They have owned it for two years, and it is in perfect shape. She sold it to me for the ridiculous price of only $200.00. Is that not AMAZING??? If you don't think it's too amazing, consider this..........At Target you can get a very simple, poorly made, very small tv stand for 235.00 plus tax. There, now you can't help but be amazed. Did I mention that the 36" TV inside is now also ours, too? Don't I have the greatest furniture luck?

5 comments:

EmmaJ said...

you make me sick! we NEVER get lucky like that! nice job!

Catherine Call said...

If you want to hear something funny, just ask Becca to read this post to you in her "Catherine voice" with "Catherine inflection." She does a pretty dang good job. My furniture obsession amuses her a great deal!!

Anonymous said...

Dad and I love the new amoire. That's a great deal. It will look really good in our El Paso home in 2.5 years.

Catherine Call said...

I'll sell it to you for 300.00 in 4years. I am so generous.

Carolyn said...

Congrats on the steal...Can you post some pics of my boys?