Thursday, February 28, 2008

ONE DAY ONLY

Just a quick announcement... we made (I made) a special banner for our blog just for Leap Year... so go on over and check out our favorite Bettina photos of February.... and if you haven't viewed the screeching owl video yet, make sure you check that out too. (HINT: It isn't really an owl!)

5 comments:

Catherine Call said...

That video made me laugh all morning. Brady had to watch it ten times. I seriously can't believe that she makes those noises just for kicks. I love her hair. Dad would say that her head "sprung a leak."

Anonymous said...

Way cute banner. My poor kids didn't have that many pictures taken in their whole lives. (Isn't that right, Becca?)

Buckanator said...

I know of one picture of me up until the age of two. "The camera was broken." Anyway, that sceetching owl video was hillarious.

Anonymous said...

I showed some of my roommates the video and they loved it so much! She is hilarious!

Carolyn said...

Holy Cow! That video is too funny.