Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random thoughts


WSJ, new missionary, MLJ Waterfall along roadside
MLJ with dirty Trailblazer on trip


  • Emma, thanks for two-in-a-row. That's the cutest little Cougar I ever did see. She's so happy she squeaks--I can hear her from here.

  • My UTI/kidney infection seems to be better--no kidney pain, nice clear urine, (is that too much information?) and my prognosis looks good so I may just make it to 52.

  • We could sure use a picture of the Rexburg Temple on the blog. How was the dedication? Of course, we would also enjoy more pictures of certain Idaho, Utah, Wisconsin and even Florida residents. We enjoy so much each new blog.

  • Did anyone guess that Elder Uchtdorf would be a counselor in the new First Presidency? We were delighted but never really considered it.

  • How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

  • Will McCain choose Romney as a VP running mate? Would we want that? What think ye? (No bickering, but all comments welcome.)

  • Those who haven't applied for their passports should do so. This should make it easy: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html


Love you all, Mom

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

I never did consider the possibility of Elder Uckdorf (yeah...I am pretty sure I misspelled that) being called to the First Presidency), but I think it is pretty cool. I will take and post a Rexburg Temple picture this week. I don't think that McCain would pick Romney as a running mate nor do I think a Republican will win. (as scary as that is) I am excited to vote in my very first presidential election.

Buckanator said...

A wood chuck would chuck whatever wood woody woodpecker would awow. Wouldn't he? I would rather die than see Romney run with McSleezy, but I doubt that he'd ever ask, so no worries there!

EmmaJ said...

If Obama (as president) or Huckleberry (as VP) are on the ballots I'm coming to visit in Ecuador for a very long time.

Betty's passport arrived! It only took 10 business days!

Anonymous said...

I like the woodpecker addition, but I willy wonder if Woody would awow wood working whatsover.

All disallusioned Americans are welcome here in Ecuador where we have Correa, best friend of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.

Catherine Call said...

"McSleezy" HAHAHAHA!!! My thoughts exactly, Becca. I get so worked up over all these political goings-on, that Jason limits my time watching it on the news. He can't stand to be around me!!!!

EmmaJ said...

I forgot to mention that there are a ton of new pictures and a video on my blog.