Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Go Cougars!

I didn't want to do 2 blog posts in a row, but the rest of you leave me no choice! Kathleen and my parents have been down for the last 2 weeks. Kathleen left a week ago and my parents arrived that day and left on Monday. We had a great time with all of them, but know that we were who they came to see. Betty was in perfect form, posing for pictures, being lovely, and not crying loud enough at night to wake any of them up, thus leaving them to believe that she sleeps through most night (which she does, just not when visitors are in the house!)

Betty decided this week where she want to go to college. I know, she is a little young to make this decision, but we support her 100% and if she changes her mind in 18 years we'll have to remind her that this is what she has always wanted.



In the first picture she is laughing hysterically at me and that is why she had a funny face with squinty eyes.

Mary Lee, do you recognize that onesie? It is one of the ones you helped me make out of some of my old t-shirts.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Is cuter a word?

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless at her cuteness!! (is that a word?? hehe) Will you make me a onesie like that Emma?

Catherine Call said...

I love these pictures!! What a GREAT idea for a onesie! I can't believe you made it. Soooooo cute!! Don't worry about posting twice in a row--you could post something EVERY DAY and I would be thrilled!!