So today Betty upgraded from the baby seat shopping carts to the real child seat! She was pretty proud of herself... and like the dutiful scrapbooker that I am, I had my camera in my purse and took these pictures while waiting in line to check out. She could have been in this seat a couple weeks ago, but we were waiting on her nifty cover to arrive. She tries to eat/gum everything so I 
had to buy the seat cover.
4 comments:
That's a way cool cover. Now I feel guilty for letting all the kids suck on the filthy shopping cart handles. On the other hand, I'm sure they contributed to the contamination. WE DID OUR PART!
I love the idea of those seat covers. I just have never gotten my act together to get one for the boys.....shocking, I know!!
Did I ever tell you guys that about two months ago we were eating at Chipotle with the kids and all of the sudden Brady is chewing on gum.....from under one of the tables. I don't know how long he'd been chewing it because I might not have noticed right away, seeing as how you are supposed to be making chewing motions with your mouth when you are in a resturaunt.
OK, the gum story is DISGUSTING! Worse than Becca's puss moles or Melanie's pits.
As for the contamination on the shopping carts, I think there are generally more diseases down here than in most places... what with the lifestyles and the tourists. Licking one or our shopping carts is probably like licking a hold bar on the NY subway.
shoot...I still need one of those covers!!! hahaha
Post a Comment