
I know you're all too young for a colonoscopy, but you're never too young to enjoy the horridness of everyone else's experience. Here is a Dave Barry article we thought was hilarious. When you click on this link, scroll down and click on the article "A Journey into my colon--and yours."
Love you all,
Mudder
5 comments:
VERY FUNNY! I think that MoviPrep stuff sounds... very stimulating. And he was right, defiantly something we don't want our enemies to get a hold of... unless we are the ones giving it to them in the form of some peace-offering brownies. {he he!}
I laughed my behindular zone off.
I have had one of those!! That prep stuff is a nightmare. Towards the end I couldn't physically drink it. My body wouldn't allow me to swallow and I would just gag and throw up. Remember that, Mom?
When I finished reading the article, Brady asked me why I was crying because I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face.
Thanks, Marmie!!
Catherine, I had forgotten you had one--you were ordering the docs around during the procedure and they had to give you tons of verced. You only got about 2/3 of the prep down and then it became counter productive.
That's right!! The doctor was shocked at how bossy I could be even under heavy sedation......hard to imagine, right?!?!?!
Post a Comment