Sunday, March 2, 2008

Preguntas del alma...


Hello all you crazy fools! Here are some posers:

  • Why does Dad wear slacks, tie and dress shoes to do a nature hike?

  • How many pairs of pointy-toed shoes does Becca have?

  • Wasn't that nice of Catherine and Jason to buy us an amoire? A little early for a coming home present but one has to admire the forethought!

  • I'm wondering if our little Betty isn't just a bit neglected...should we call CPS?

  • Guess what "negative" for me and "5.8" for Dad means! Becca will send a Tootsie Pop to the first one who guesses correctly.

  • Should Mel join the Peace Corps for the summer? I'm thinking she would fit right in in Europe.

  • How in the world can Carolyn teach sophomores in a Jr. High School? Should she really try? I love sophomores.

  • What does PMG stand for

That's probably all you can handle for now.


Love, the mudder





8 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I think Becca has 17 pairs of pointy shoes. And do they even has the Peace Corps in Europe?

Catherine Call said...

I say 6 pairs of pointies for Beck.

Do those numbers for mom and dad mean weight lost/gained????

Jason has no control over Catherine's furniture expenditures, much to his dismay. But, he is a thoughtful sweetheart, nonetheless.

Mel's pits are too hairy even for the Peace corp.

Isn't Carolyn teaching Kindergarden?

Don't worry, Mom, I've already placed the call re Betty. I share your concern

MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Stephen said...

Definitive answers:

Dad dresses up for a hike because he's got style and class.

Becca would never buy pointy-toed shoes.

The armoire is for Emma and me.

Animal Control would be more appropriate for our little beastie.

Pounds lost?

Mel should join Green Peace.

Stay away from sophomores.

Preach My Gospel.

Anonymous said...

Very good answers. I'll let you know if Becca owes a tootsie pop to someone in a day or two.

Buckanator said...

Dad dresses up because he no longer has his pink pants.

I have 5 pairs of pointy shoes.

I too think it is weight lost.

Catherine would never give you her furniture.

Mel would fit right in in P-town.

Betty is spoiled sweet.

I will eat a red tootsie pop!

Anonymous said...

We were on our way to the main Island in Galápagos when we asked the taxi driver to stop so we could see these two huge craters aptly named los gemelos. Whatever answer you put on that one is acceptable.

Becca, as certified by the accounting firm of Arthur Anderson (of course, they’re not very dependable because they had a huge scam and were bought out by another firm), has five pairs of pointy-toed shoes.

Apparently Jason picked out our new amoire. Thank you.

It’s unanimous, Betty is neglected.

I’m truly hurt. I have, indeed, lost 8 pounds—not zero—since I’ve been here. “Negative” is my UA results—no more UTI. “5.8” for Dad is the result of his A-1C (a very reliable test for blood sugar) down from 5.9 before we left. This is a very good result. Becca still owes me a Tootsie Pop but the rest of YCF’s don’t get a thing.

We’re all in awe of Mel’s flocculent pits. One word: Burkenstocks

Kinders, sophomores, middle schoolers—they’re all scary. But I like them all. Yeah, Carolyn!

PMG does indeed mean Preach My Gospel. You Go Steve! (Sorry, no prize.)

Stephen said...

You can keep your Tootsie Pop; my prize is of a more celestial sort.

Catherine Call said...

Why are you hurt?? I guessed that it was weight lost by you....and I was right!!! Congrats!! I thought that Dad's number was weight gained by him, I never thought of his A1C.

I loved this post. It's fun to guess.