Updates in the life of Mel:
- I now work at Sonic--and yes it does suck
- I died my hair darker
- Exactly 4 weeks till the end of the semester
- I hate biology
- Ally comes in 8 days
- I miss ballet
- High school boys are more annoying than I remember
- I am going on search to find a place to fix my car this weekend (I ruined the bumper if you didn't know)
5 comments:
So you're working with a hedgehog now , eh? Uh Menanie... you're my favorite!
Cute hair and uniform! Glad you got a job that works.
At least you look hot in the outfit. I seriously can't believe my baby sister works at Sonic. People better be nice to you is all I have to say about it. I wish that you could do more housekeeping. It's so much more fulfilling, and you don't have to come home smelling like fries. But, I am proud of you for taking a less-than-ideal job. It is character building, if nothing else. Love you!
Catherine is right--it builds character. If it is dirty, clean it. You certainly know how to do that. Make people glad they chose Sonic--employees or customers. I wish I looked that good in a uniform (or anything else).
Yer fuh knee menuknee. :)
Post a Comment