http://rochester1.minnesota.remax.com/listings/listingdetail_r4.aspx?LID=40512488
Hello, everybody! Our offer was accepted on the house above. We got it for less than asking, and they included the playsets in the back, a large rug I had my eye on from the front room, and the blinds for the windows. Plus, they are going to pay 1500 dollars to fix a cracked driveway before we get there. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. It also has a playroom for the kids that attaches to the basement family room. It can't be considered a "room" because it doesn't have a closet, and the window is too small. But, for us, a separate play room is a HUGE bonus!!! The backyard is very large and fenced so the kids can't escape. We are very excited. The house that I showed you guys before was junk. Serious junk. This is by far the favorite house we saw, and we feel confident we will be happy there for the next 4 years. It is literally 7 houses down from the Elementary school the boys will go to, and only 5 minutes drive from The Mayo Clinic. It is an older home than we had hoped for, but it has been updated with a new furnace, water heater, water softener, electrical system, roof, and exterior siding. The basement also comes with a lifetime gaurentee that it will never flood because of the brand new sump pump system that was installed 2 years ago when they finished the basement. We have pleanty of room for lots of guests to come visit!!!!! We love you all!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
6 comments:
it is beautiful! too bad you won't be there next week. I am husbandless for the next 2 weeks and Betty and I are trying to find something to do or somewhere to go... Steve will be home on the weekends.
Congrats Cat and Jason! I like it a lot. The whole playroom bonus is pretty darn cool too. I am going to try calling you again today.
Hey Emma...come play with me in Iceberg. It is still stinking cold here!
I have looked at plane tickets to EVERYWHERE (because Betty has a passport too I even looked at England and Ecuador) we know someone just hoping to find something around $300 so that we could go somewhere too... but there was nothing for even $700! So we will stay here and look after the cats... and stay warm!
Congratulations Catherine and Jason. The house looks wonderful and it sounds like everything went just right. It was wonderful to talk to you on the phone yesterday.
Emma, have fun with Betty and the cat.
Caffern and Yazo, I rike it! I shall be the first guest in your new house! The only bad thing is the water softner. Hard water is wonderful.
Post a Comment