To celebrate Stephen's triumphant return home after 2 weeks of trips for work, and to congratulate him on doing a pretty stellar job on a test he had to take I decided to throw him a little surprise party. It wasn't much, but it was fun! Only the important people were there, me and Betty, and we ordered pizza and had ice cream for dessert. I bought some fun monkey party supplies from Oriental Trading Company... and I ordered him a medal that I had engraved! It read, "The Fine Work Award, to Steve Johns, March 2008" It was only $4 so I had to get it! Anyway, so here are some pictures from our little party.



6 comments:
Three little monkeys...
I love that Betty is looking at you like, "what in the world...?"
You're a nice wife, Emma.
How come I wasn´t invited to the party?
The Dad
Steve is lucky he has such a nice wife.
How fun! I like the masks. :) Mira que sexy.
What a fun idea! Have you ever tried "monkey bread?" It's kind of like cinnamon rolls in a bread that you pull apart. Next time you have a monkey party you can call me for the recipe! MMMMMM!!
I have had monkey bread... I didn't even think of that! Actually, they sell it ready to bake in our freezer section down here!
Post a Comment