Hey there folksies,
This is us just a few minutes ago...hot off the press. I am in my new outfit (honestly, I don't wear this every day, it just so happens that I had it on this morning--again; I think it is the world's most photographed outfit) and Dad taking a rare moment to read the Liahona.
We have been missing you all more this week than ever. We are so excited to have Becca come in a couple of weeks--we'll have fun stuff to blog, "Becca's adventures in Ecuador". She has already told us that if I don't cook it, she won't eat it, which is very sad because we'll be out of town for about a week while she's here.
Melanie and Carolyn, we hope you lived through finals and have a wonderful trip to Monticello. Becca, fatten your little self up. Catherine and Jason, I assume things are getting a little frantic by about now. Good luck preparing for the move! Steve, we haven't had much blogging from you and we miss your pithy commentary; Emma, thanks for all the great blogging--don't hold back just because the rest of us are bobos.
We love you all and pray constantly for you. Mom and Dad
3 comments:
I just researched it--my outfit turned 9 years old on March 31. Chévere!
Well Happy Birthday! It is so nice to see you both again in the pictures... I don't even remember what Catherine and Jason and the boys look like.
Haha...I love that dress. Maybe you should make bookmarks out of it for your missionaries towards the end of the three years.
Post a Comment