Happy Mother's Day! I miss you all the time. I am sorry you have diarrhea, but I am really glad your hair looks cute. You are the most wondrful woman I know.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for your well wishes. I hate my hair but am gutting up because I'm growing it out to about shoulder length, including the bangs. It's so hot and humid here that I think it will be easier and less hair in my face.
I hope Brady's birthday party goes well. It was fun to talk to him, Jason, and Aaron on Monday night while you were at work. I guess that now he's four, it's legal for him to have a birthday party (if you're on the 1 every four years plan). We love and miss you. We're sad Becca is leaving tomorrow morning. She's way excited to go to Milwaukee. Do not let her lift heavy things, please. Chao. XOXOXO
1 comment:
Thanks for your well wishes. I hate my hair but am gutting up because I'm growing it out to about shoulder length, including the bangs. It's so hot and humid here that I think it will be easier and less hair in my face.
I hope Brady's birthday party goes well. It was fun to talk to him, Jason, and Aaron on Monday night while you were at work. I guess that now he's four, it's legal for him to have a birthday party (if you're on the 1 every four years plan). We love and miss you. We're sad Becca is leaving tomorrow morning. She's way excited to go to Milwaukee. Do not let her lift heavy things, please. Chao. XOXOXO
Post a Comment