

Happy day after Mother's Day my Mom! You are my most favorite Mom ever. I wish I could have talked to you yesterday, but it was too late there by the time I got home. :( I love you!!!
Mike and I went to Springville to see Tutu and Rosie and Glenn. We had a lot of fun and did not want to come back to school. The fact that I have the final draft of a ten page content outline due at two today and a five page paper (on a book and movie that I have neither read nor watched) due tomorrow morning did not make me want to speed home to the Burg.
We did a lot of fun things while we were there. We didn't get there until late Friday night because I had class until four fifteen. We just ate dinner, talked for a bit, and went to bed. Saturday was pretty jam-packed. We went to breakfast with the whole Johns family (minus Brandon) at Kneaders and had their all you can eat french toast. I couldn't even finish my first plate because each toast was the equivalent of like three normal sized toasts. Yummy yummy yummy. After that, I spent two hours at the Quilted Bear with Tutu and Rosie. Oh the Quilted Bear. If you don't know what that is, it is because you are a true non-knick-knack loving Johns. Mike went with Glenn to go find Brandon's fire station. They didn't know the number, so they went to four different stations. As they pulled into the last station, they saw Brandon speeding away in an ambulance. Funny stuff. Altogether, we ate lunch at the Garden (top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building) and toured Temple Square. Mike and I drove to Pleasant Grove that night to go out to dinner with his brother. It was a full but fun day.
I am back now and sitting in my Comparative Politics class. "How is she paying attention and writing this wonderful post?" you may ask. I am not. ;) Hi family. I love you.
6 comments:
So when are you and mike going to take your road trip to Key West?
Thanks for the pictures and the stories.
I heard everyone liked Mike. I'm glad you had fun. Can't wait to talk to you on Tuesday!
Darling pics. I am glad that the trip was a good one!!
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. Loved the pictures. Hope everything went well with your reports, presentations, etc. WOW SIR!
ummm...I believe that is my shirt...was that left on purpose??? hahaha lah u grrr!!!
I think a little bird left it in my dresser on accident. :)
Post a Comment