
I know that it has been a while since I blogged or posted any pictures. If you have been checking my blog you know that our computer monitor died the day after we got home from Oregon, so I have had to wait for the new one to get here. Anyway, one of my favorite things that we did on this trip is take a lot of family pictures together. We took pictures in San Francisco, overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge, and all up and down the California Hwy 101. Betty isn't in all of them because she was asleep in the car seat. This is one of my favorite ones of us at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was an amazing aquarium and I was so please that we were able to go there. There will be more pictures of our trip going up on my blog in the next few days, but I wanted to share at least one picture with all of you. Oh, and if you haven't heard about Betty's 2 new friends go to my blog now.
We love you all.
4 comments:
I've been severely missing my Emma's blog poastings! I did get desperate and read a ton of poastings on your other blog. What a great picture. I love you guys and can't wait to come visit.
Becca...poastings?...or postings. :)
Emma, it is good to have you back on the blog. I love this picture. It is so cute.
Haha. I was doing a presentation about advanced practice nursing roles, and I kept putting rolls on the power point.
Great to have you back on the blog. Great picture, but I would like it better if it were...well greener and hillier, and just more like mountainous in the background.
Post a Comment