Sorry it's been so very, VERY long since we've posted anything. We are gearing up for this move, and it consumes every thought, action, etc.
We just got some family pictures taken. You can view some of them by clicking on this link. When you get to her blog, just scroll down a few entries and there we are! There is also a pic of Brady that she took at his birthday party posted on the previous entry.
I'll post more of them when we get them back.
I love you all!
www.amyrahmphotography.blogspot.com
Hello world!
3 years ago
6 comments:
You are beautiful! I love you.
You are all so beautiful! I was just thinking today how much I wanted to see all of you. Jason and Catherine are both so thin. You look wonderful.
Great pictures! I agree with mom, you both look fabulous! And I really like Jason's hair cut.
Super gorgeous!!! It was fun getting to talk to you today. I am glad you posted the link; I almost post the other day asking you to put pictures one the blog. It's like you read my mind or sumsing. You must have ESPN.
You got to talk to Catherine! What time of day was it?! Can you give me some pointers on catching her?! :p
Hahahaha, very funny Emmers!
Post a Comment