
Happy Berfday my Mom!!!! I am sorry that I didn't get this posted. I had to memorize thirteen pages worth of information to regurgitate into a cursed blue book for one of my midterms. Procrastination can really come back and bite you in the bum. Nevertheless, Happy Happy day after your birthday! I love and miss you.
7 comments:
So in case you haven't heard...I am going to be student teaching at Cottonwood High School in Murray, UT. I have two cooperating teachers (not the typical situation). One teaches AP U.S History and A.P and regular government. Yay for those subjects. The other teaches World Studies and American Wets. Not so yay for those subjects. I don't know what classes I will be teaching yet, but I am really excited to go! :)
YAY Carolyn! When do you leave for Murry? Cute t-shirt too!
Maybe you'll see David Archuleta!! Isn't that where he is from?
I am glad you finally know what the heck is going on with your student teaching. Where are you going to live in Murray?
Where is Murray?
She'll be living next to me. Sucka!!
Hey Carolyn,
Great post. Another cute picture. Congratulations on your assignment. Monte teaches in Murray but not at Cottonwood...I think in MHS.
DOES HE KNOW DAVID ARCHULETA?????
I am going to live with Rosie and Glenn from July 20 to around August 17. Then I will move into BYU-I approved housing where lovely curfew rules and such apply. The location of the apartments is still undecided. I think there have been some problems getting apartments for the student teachers because we got an email saying that it is now in the hands of the presiding bishopric. Murray is just south of SLC, so I am hoping for a really short commute to school everyday.
Post a Comment