This first picture is a view of the front room with me standing on my kitchen counter.

This is a view of the front room if you were standing at my front door.

This view is if you were standing in the hallway underneath the two black shelves (that you can see in the pic above). You can get a glimpse of my dining room table and front door with this view.

This pic is just to show you my FAVORITE trunks that I got for a steal at Michael's.

Just so you know, the white stripes are not painted-on white stripes. They are three layers of chair molding. In these pics you can't really tell what's going on.
5 comments:
I hope when we grow up that we can get a house like yours. I love the furniture, the arrangement, the paint, the mouldings, everything. WAY TO GO! Thanks for poasting.
Mylanta Gas! Whoever decorated that house is good. The pictures don't even do is justice. I love you.
Uhhh.... did I spell moulding in a special way?
Nothing I ever do is WRONG; it's just SPECIAL.
Just so all you CF's know, Becca is quite the little interior designer. She had tons of great advice. I would highly recommend her to you all. She's kind of expensive, though.
Looks really nice! And I could tell that they were chair rails. Nice job to both of you.
Haha! Mom used poasting. :) Becca, maybe your word will catch on. I think that you two should be the next Design Stars.
Post a Comment