

Hi everyone! Since I haven't poasted in forever here is my update:
Finals Weeks was pretty much horrible. I cleaned out my room and threw away three trash bags full of junk that had built up since my first semester. It was liberating. I took three finals, wrote two papers, created a portfolio, and cleaned the kitchen for white glove. White glove was a nasty experience. I knew that rotten potatoes don't smell like flowers, but I learned that they start to ooze black juice and smell like the worst diaper you have ever smelled in your whole life. Come to find out, the roommate that was complaining about the smell while as I cleaned was the owner of the potatoes. Hm. It was weird and sad leaving my apartment and going to the Ricks building for the last time.
We had a fun time in El Paso. We ate lots of yummy yummy food, visited with Corey and the Mullens, slept a ton, and watched Dark Knight. We stayed with Grandpa and Yvonne on the way up and the way down. He seems to be doing pretty well and looks about the same as he did when we were in Monticello in April.
I am living it up at Becca's apartment for the next few weeks until I move into my new apartment in Draper. It is weird not having anything that I have to do. Becca and I are ready to take on the world with are mad ping pong skills. Any takers?
4 comments:
So great to see you! Since you are currently doing nothing I expect more blog posts. :) Love you.
Hey, you keep practicing "are mad ping pong skills" because when I get back, I'm going to clean your clock! I was the ping pong champ in my family when I was a teenager.
I'm sorry you and Mike both need eye corrective surgery.
Thanks for the great poast.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the post! I loved the pictures. Ping Pong is so boring. I hate to play it. I'll leave that to you guys. But, I will come up with a half-time routine to entertain you with that will knock your socks off.
ps--that purple dress is killing me with envy!!
Can I have it?!?
Post a Comment