Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mel


Happy birthday to our Mel one day late. Sorry we only got to speak for a minute yesterday. Have a great time in Rochester. (This will be a great opportunity to post something on the blog.)


We love you!!

5 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Happy Birthday Mel! I hope you and Tutu had great flights. Enjoy your time with Cat and her boys.

Buckanator said...

Yer mie fayrit birday grr!

Carolyn said...

Go Zoobie...It's yo birthday...We're gonna party like it's yo birthday...Gonna sip a cardy(?) like it's yo birthday...we don't give a hoot :) cuz it's yo birthday. I want a cute picture with Mom and Dad.

Catherine Call said...

"A Cardy"?!?!?!?! Are you serious, Care Bear?

"Bacardi" It's a brand of Rum!

I am giggling quite loudly right now. It's like when I remember the things I thought Primary songs said. I didn't really know what the words meant, so I would make up words that sounded similar.

We had a great birthday smash here in Rochester for Mel-Mel. I'll post pics later!

EmmaJ said...

HA! I thought she was "cleaning" the song and that is why she said cardy, because she couldn't think of another word that rhymed!

I always used to think that in "There is sunshine in my soul" that the line went, 'where the peaceful, happy, Mormons roll.'