

Hello there family!! Did you forget what I looked like!?? I thought I should remind you! I'm here at Cat's house, so I have great wireless connection. I decided to take advantage of it. My trip here has been so much fun! We saw Batman, went out to eat a couple times, went on a tour of Mayo clinic (which was big and beautiful), and we went to the enormous Mall of America in Minneapolis. The mall was too much to handle...it would take probably 3 days to see everything!! We took the boys on some of the rides at the amusement park they have there. They loved it. You must all go see that place some day, it's pretty darn awesome! So we fly back home tomorrow...I am NOT looking forward to that. School started at Utep on Monday, so I will be missing 3 days total. I go right to school on Thursday morning....BOOOOOOOOO!! I'm at school till like 2ish on most days. Then, I have work at BBA starting around 4 till like 8 every day but Friday. I'll be pretty busy, but I gotta make some doe! hehe I tried to upload some better pictures, but was having some difficulties so I did what i could. I miss you all terribly!!! I love you!!
4 comments:
Great pictures Mel! You all look so good. I went to the Mall of America about 15 years ago. It is HUGE and I don't even think it was all finished then. It has EVERY store you could imagine.
Mel, if you want to add more picture you can email them to me and I can add them to your post. I know that works better sometimes for your mom.
Tutu we can't wait to have you all to ourselves down here!
Mine Menanie, Why you want to kill me with your cuteness? I love Brady's cheese face. What a hosebeast!
Yay, a post from my Mel. Good luck in school tomorrow. Glad you had a great time.
Hi Menuknee...yer my fayrt zoobie. I lyk the pichers. Y u b so bizy?
Post a Comment