¡Saludos cálidos de Guayaquil! As another holiday season approaches, we are missing all of you and pray constantly for your happiness and well-being.
So here's the deal...(I can hear you groaning from here): We need to know when you all plan to come to see us because we always have to tweak the schedule a bit so we can spend as much time with you as possible. Carolyn and Mel are planning to come in December (I still haven't heard that concrete plans have been made complete with plane reservations), Emma and Steve are planning to come in February, and Catherine and Jason in March or April. Let's try and hone in on a specific time. We would like for you to let us know as specifically as possible when it would be less complicated for you. There are only few times in a year that would be awkward for us (like when there is a general authority mission tour, or during mission presidents' seminar), so we're leaving the ball in your court. Les toca.
For those who haven't heard, Tutu's breast biopsy (she has a tiny "ambiguous" lump) was scheduled for this past Friday, but when she went in on Thurs. for the pre-op bloodwork, they found that the doctor had neglected to tell her not to take aspirin for ten days prior to the surgery, so she was way too anticoagulated, therefore they had to postpone for two weeks.
We hope you survive the last two weeks prior to the election. "Doubt not, fear not." Things will all work out if you do what you should do.
Thanks to all who have "poasted". I am going to be better about posting at least once a week.
Love,
Mom and Dad
So here's the deal...(I can hear you groaning from here): We need to know when you all plan to come to see us because we always have to tweak the schedule a bit so we can spend as much time with you as possible. Carolyn and Mel are planning to come in December (I still haven't heard that concrete plans have been made complete with plane reservations), Emma and Steve are planning to come in February, and Catherine and Jason in March or April. Let's try and hone in on a specific time. We would like for you to let us know as specifically as possible when it would be less complicated for you. There are only few times in a year that would be awkward for us (like when there is a general authority mission tour, or during mission presidents' seminar), so we're leaving the ball in your court. Les toca.
For those who haven't heard, Tutu's breast biopsy (she has a tiny "ambiguous" lump) was scheduled for this past Friday, but when she went in on Thurs. for the pre-op bloodwork, they found that the doctor had neglected to tell her not to take aspirin for ten days prior to the surgery, so she was way too anticoagulated, therefore they had to postpone for two weeks.
We hope you survive the last two weeks prior to the election. "Doubt not, fear not." Things will all work out if you do what you should do.
Thanks to all who have "poasted". I am going to be better about posting at least once a week.
Love,
Mom and Dad
5 comments:
We will talk to Jason's mother ASAP to get her to try to commit to a time to come out to watch the boys.
Thanks for posting. I think you look BEAUTIFUL with your new haircut. Daddy--you look beautiful, too!
Hey, I want to see Catherine and Jason too.... maybe we could visit at the same time?!?!?!?!
Hi my Mum and Papi chulo. Me gusta tu pelo. Es muy bonita. Eres una mama (pretend there is an accent on that word) sexy.
I'm going to one up everyone and go live with Mom and Dad in Ecuador! Daddy, I don't like that picture of you because you look sad. Mom, you are beautiful. Make Dad smile next time.
He's sad because no one will come and see us. I put on a brave face.
Post a Comment