Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shout Out!


I just wanted to give a shout out to a great movie. "Amazing Grace" is a fabulous movie that I just watched over the past few work out sessions.

It has a sweet (and true) story, plus the added bonus of getting to stare at Horatio Hottie Hornblower the entire movie.

***If I knew how to import pics from the internet there would be one here of the previously mentioned Hottie.*** (image added by Super Computer Blogger Genius Emma!)

Highly recommend this movie.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I loved that movie too! It was sooooo good.

Carolyn said...

Pump shout Amazing Grace.

EmmaJ said...

I liked that movie too. We watched it about a week ago.

Catherine Call said...

EMMERS!! I seriously laughed when I was typing that sentence thinking that maybe you would do it for me!!! AND YOU DID!!! Gracias!

And I love the shout out to the classic "Pump shout!"