Well hello all you fine folks. Carolyn had the nerve to be very sick starting yesterday (Saturday) morning. She had constant diarrhea throughout the day. In the evening I showed her my compassion and had a few bouts of diarrhea myself. I took bismutol (generic Pepto Bismol) and slept like a baby and haven't had any more problems. Carolyn is feeling better today than yesterday but we used gentle persuasion, cajoling, shaming, then sheer force to get her to take some of the pink panecea. After only 45 minutes, she was able to down one of the recommended two tablespoons---okay, okay, she's insisting that she took 2/3 of the dose. Dad was so proud, and I was, well, less disgusted than before.
Later this afternoon, after only 2,300 trips to the toilet, she was feeling a little firey down south so I introduced her to our bidet. It is a fine French contraption that shoots water up in a stream to help "cleanse oneself". She didn't want to try it but after the same process of gentle persuasion-skip-to-sheer force, she tried it and with a generous layer of vaseline, she is once again "in the pink" (no photo included).
Well that's it for tonight. Love you all--Mom
"My name is Carolyn Johns and I approve this message."
5 comments:
Wow. Just...wow.
Steve said it all!!!
The most hillarious line is about mom being "....less disgusted."
I can literaly see all this going down in my mind!!
Hello Johns Family! I found your blog on Steve's and I love seeing you are all doing well (well not Carolyn so much).
Carolyn, I hope you are feeling better!
I just wanted to let you know that my mom found this story very funny and it made her think our the bowel problems we have had on some of our travels.
Post a Comment