My downstairs neighbor in milwaukee, Judy Long died last week. I know that everybody with the exception of Carolyn has met her, so I thought you would like to know. She went in for heart surgery, and was never able to wake up. Her heart was very badly damaged and was too weak to recover. She was always very good to me, and I am very saddened by her death. She was very interested in Mom and Dad's mission, and always inquired about them without fail when I would speak to her each week. I am traveling to Milwaukee tomorrow as I was asked by her daughter to speak at the funeral. Yippee.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about Judy. Bless your heart, Catherine--I'm not surprised they want you to speak. Best of luck and have a safe trip. Love you.
Try to have some fun in Milwaukee. How long will you be there?
I am coming home on Saturday morning. I am only taking Brady. Aaron is staying here with friends during the day and Jason at night.
Don't forget to stop and get some frozen custard to brighten your spirits! Good luck with the trip.
Post a Comment