- Are you frozen and can't get to your computer?
- Or have the boys tied you and Jason up and taken over the house?
- Or are you too entranced by your clean-view movies?
- Or have you gone on a cleaning rampage and have started muttering 'out darn spot, out!'
Whatever the reason we love you and hope you can post soon.
XOXO- from Emma and Betty in England
6 comments:
None of those scenarios sounds too off base!How is England?!? I talked to Steve yesterday, and he misses your guts.
Haha! Seriously--ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!
We all anxiously await. Hope the pressure doesn't stifle your creativity.
Hi, Emma!!
I hope you're having a blast. Steve, hang in there and keep up the good ukeleleing.
Steve, it was hard, but did you notice? No sarcasm.
I nuh poast. I nuh poast. I nuh poast. I nuh poast.
Post a Comment