Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'n Steel Heer!


The three weeks I was in Chesty flew by way too fast! Things I miss about Rawcheaster:


My room being Brady's first stop in the morning.


Aaron's mood swings. The one word I would use to describe him is volitile. He is extremely easy to please and make laugh, but equally as easy to make ticked, cry, kick, hit, etc.


Putting my face 0.354mm away from Catherine's every two seconds.


Watching movies every night on the Clearplay.


Say Yes to the Dress


Plenty of hugs and kisses from Catherine and the boys. (Rolyn won't even touch me.)


Running after Brady in Walmart and TJ Maxx Home Goods. His favorite thing right now is to take off as fast as he can in any public place without even looking back.


Catherine's psychotic cleaning. She seriously cleaned the toilet no less than 20 times while I was there. She gashed her hand open hitting it on a counter while mopping like a mad woman.


"Io watch a show!" and "I want a candy!" --Aaron By 10 one morning, he had asked for a show 29 times and a candy over 50 times. (Notice that he has a sucker in one of the pictures.)


Aaron's dirty face.


Brady as the baby Jesus.


Poop on the walls courtesy of Brady.


My fren Caffren!

4 comments:

Catherine Call said...

WE MISS YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Cat, you spoiled her with your touchiness.

EmmaJ said...

Love the pictures and your hair! Both are very cute... Aaron a little more so.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for poasting Beekachu!! We thought you fell off the edge of the world! Now it's Caferneene's turn.
(mom and mel)