Hi there! We got home yesterday from the zone conference trip and I have made some new friends here in Ecuador. I thought I lost my favorite brown flip flops in Machala, but I was wrong...I had left them here all along and they were in Mom's closet when we got back. Ooops, I guess I shouldn't have had those maids in Machala searching for them. Jajaja!!
I have been busy resting up and gathering strength for our big trip to the GALAPAGOS ISLANDS!! Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. I'll be thinking of all of you (losers) while I sit on the beach, reading a nice book. BAH!
Be good. We look forward to Catherine and Becca's poasts!! Say hi to the good ole US of A for me. I appreciate it a lot more now!!
Con mucho amor,
Mel
4 comments:
We get to sit on the beach and read everyday if we can muster up the strength to walk 50 feet!
Have fun with the blue boobies though... I am jealous of that.
Punk. Very funny poast. So just how many animals do you think you will pet while you are there? Wash your hands. :)
I love reading about all your adventures in Ecualand. Que fun!!
I can't wait until it's MY turn to come see the boobies!!!!
Asnos, eh? When are you coming back? I miss talking to you on the phone. Have fun in Galapagos!
Post a Comment