Friday, February 13, 2009

Springvillin It





If you have been wondering what I have been spending my all of my free time doing, these pictures should sum it all up. Babysitting has consumed most of my time. I babysit Ami and Nadia on a pretty regular basis. To pass the time, I experiment with Ami's hair. I have French braids and tiny ringlets down. On week nights I babysit the rock star. I make sure that she eats, sleeps, pees, and does her homework instead of playing her guitar all day. Every other weekend I babysit Mike. He behaves for the most part-- especially when he gets to stay in the princess room. For these pictures to be a true portrayal of how I spend my time, there would need to be a picture of me applying for about four different jobs a week....and perhaps another picture of me texting. Just pretend I have a laptop and cell phone in the tree with me.

3 comments:

Catherine Call said...

Love the post. I can hear your dry little voice narrating it. I especially loved the bit about picturing you with a phone and a laptop in the tree. Too funny!

Stephen said...

I{m sure you{re the best babysitter of all time. Cute pictures.

EmmaJ said...

Thank for sharing pictures!