Thursday, February 12, 2009

We are here






Hey family.
We made it to Guayaquil on Friday and had a nice welcome at immigration when we got bumped to the much smaller line for families with small children and the invalid. It cut our wait well in half.
The folks are doing great. We had a wonderful time in Cuenca for 3 days where Steve got a Panama hat, I got a Panama purse, and Betty got many adoring stares and comments.
I´ll post other pictures when mom and dad are back from zone conference and we can get the ones from their camera, but for now these and the ones on my blog will have to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that fish place! I am jealous. I want to be there and play with you guys.

Catherine Call said...

I'm glad the journey there went well, and you arrived safe and sound. Have lots o' fun, eh?