That's what YOU think. I need help with my next one, but you're always in Idaho. Come back to me!
on the blog more
You are right, my Carolyn Girl. ONce this week is over (it´s a busy one) Mom and I will post something grooood. AS you can tell, Our Mom just taught me how to post comments. I´n big now.
Yeah for Daddy-kins!!!
ps-- did you guys see dad's comment on Carolyn's last post. I could HEAR him saying it!!!!
Okay, Catherine, I know you're alive now...so answer my email.Here's a preview of our promised post... Yippie, the hippie!
So it took me like ten minutes to figure out Dad's "on the blog more" comment. Haha...nice. Welcome to the world of commenting mine Pappy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's what YOU think. I need help with my next one, but you're always in Idaho. Come back to me!
on the blog more
You are right, my Carolyn Girl. ONce this week is over (it´s a busy one) Mom and I will post something grooood. AS you can tell, Our Mom just taught me how to post comments. I´n big now.
Yeah for Daddy-kins!!!
ps-- did you guys see dad's comment on Carolyn's last post. I could HEAR him saying it!!!!
Okay, Catherine, I know you're alive now...so answer my email.
Here's a preview of our promised post... Yippie, the hippie!
So it took me like ten minutes to figure out Dad's "on the blog more" comment. Haha...nice. Welcome to the world of commenting mine Pappy!
Post a Comment