
I played all weekend in Blackfoot. We went to about a thousand different shoe places until Mike found just the right pair to go along with his studdly new suit. I practiced restraint and did not buy anything. Being good is not very much fun when it comes to shopping. We also went to the Museum of Idaho's new Titanic exhibit. I colored a ship, touched an iceberg, and got yelled out for taking my cell phone out of my pocket. The guy thought that I wanted a picture of the replica bedroom or somesing. But come on, I knew that Rose didn't really sleep in that bed so who would want a picture anyways. I was actually going to text ChaCha to get the definition of promenade. When Mike asked for two adult admission tickets the little old lady looked at me and said, "Are you sure she is not a youth? She looks like one." I looked up at the pricing and saw that a youth is anyone from 11-17. Boo. Mike called me his "little seventeen year-old" the rest of the weekend. When I told Becca the story while we were in line at Zuppas she blurted out at the usual Becca Volume, "Old people LOSE IT!" You guessed it....a seventy-five year old man was standing directly in front of her in line.
6 comments:
You should have said to the ticket lady, "Thanks, I'm his mom. I use Oil of Olly."
C-L-A-S-S-I-C. Seriously.
Your story AND Becca's.
Enjoy it, my dear!! It won't last forever. Great to see someone else's picture up there. I was pretty sick of that old lady in the last entry.
I loved the bit about Rose not really sleeping in that bed.
Who is Rose?
Are you being serious dad? Rose is Kate Winslet's character in the movie Titanic.
Post a Comment