Friday, March 27, 2009

The REAL Guitar Hero


This is the first song I ever memorized. You can't hear the guitar as well as I would like, but after 6 takes, this was the only one that was even remotely presentable. I have the book for the words; think Junior year Christmas choir solo. Stay tuned to Bo radio for non-stop jams!

9 comments:

Stephen said...

You rock, Beck! That was really good. Now learn some Weezer!

Catherine Call said...

I seriously cried. You KNOW I am not lying.

I love it so much. Your voice is just perfect. Lilting, sweet, and perfectly on pitch.

The guitar-playing is better than I had even imagined.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! You better bring your guitar when we go to El Paso so we can have a jam session.

Anonymous said...

ummmm.....AMAZING!! You are my guitar hero!!...I want your cd in my car to listen to!! hehe

Catherine Call said...

Next time set up the camera so that I can see your face, too. Just try a different angle--more from the side instead of straight on. Know what I mean, jellybean?

the mudder and the dad said...

Hey, that was so-o-o-o good. We were dazzled. Really!!!! I knew you would do well on the guitar, but ¿who knew you would do SO well so QUICKLY? Dad says "it HAD to be a Lennon song." I say, "who's Lennon?"

WOW SIR.

EmmaJ said...

Great job Becca!
Carolyn, excellent camera work.

Catherine, when are you going to ELP?

Catherine Call said...

I'm going at the end of April.

Carolyn said...

Go Bo Go! Folks, she sounds better in person!

The Blacks said...

If you could call at about 9:00 p.m. every night and serenade me that could be really great. And also, learn some Weezer.