Yay Chatrin for poasting! Those pictures are awesome.
Tough-lookin' little dudes, but I think I could take 'em.
So cute! I love the last picture of them together!
That's actually how the photo session started out. It degenerated into the wrestling. I just posted the pics in the wrong order, and couldn't figure out how to change them to reflect the series of events. You can fix it if you want!! HA!
I love seeing the boys. They are so cute and are getting so big without us. Thanks for poasting! (That word is starting to look normal now.)
Wow, what a poast. I swear Brady looks like three years older just since December!
hahaha They are soooo hilarious! Little boys without shirts are the best!! hehe I wish they were coming with you Cat..but not too badly! lol
Catherine - your boys are all Johns! I love the family resemblance.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay Chatrin for poasting! Those pictures are awesome.
Tough-lookin' little dudes, but I think I could take 'em.
So cute! I love the last picture of them together!
That's actually how the photo session started out. It degenerated into the wrestling. I just posted the pics in the wrong order, and couldn't figure out how to change them to reflect the series of events. You can fix it if you want!! HA!
I love seeing the boys. They are so cute and are getting so big without us. Thanks for poasting! (That word is starting to look normal now.)
Wow, what a poast. I swear Brady looks like three years older just since December!
hahaha They are soooo hilarious! Little boys without shirts are the best!! hehe I wish they were coming with you Cat..but not too badly! lol
Catherine - your boys are all Johns! I love the family resemblance.
Post a Comment