Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Passports?

Hey all you fine folks! As most of you know we will be leaving for Ecuador on Sunday. I am just wondering where we go to pick up a passport? I heard we can go to the city hall building to get it taken care of, or possibly the post office?? Where did you guys pick up yours? Let me know quickly, because time is running out!!!!

Love you all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a joke right...

Carolyn said...

This scared me for a few seconds. I was sitting there shaking my head.

Buckanator said...

Haha! Grood job.

Stephen said...

You so funny!

EmmaJ said...

I really hope you are kidding. But if not, you can come down here and get a Conch Republic one in a matter of hours. I only think it lets you back on the mainland though.

the mudder said...

When we came home from our zone conference tour last night and read this post, I about died. Then we laughed for about ten minutes before we went to sleep. That's a great April fool's joke!!!!

EmmaJ said...

I didn't even notice that it was posted on April 1st! My mom called me just to make sure Catherine was kidding

Catherine Call said...

I waited for WEEKS for April fool's to come along so I could poast this. HAHA! It was mostly for Mom's horror/amusement.

See you in a couple days!

Emma--how cute that your mom called. I bet she thought I was the biggest ditz she's ever heard of.....and to tell you the truth....she wouldn't be too far off the mark!!