Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bryce's letter.

J's little brother Bryce sent a letter yesterday to the family. This next line made me laugh for a full five minutes. It's hillarious because it's actually TRUE! I am sure mom and dad can believe. HA!

"..........el salvador is still cool. elder recinos is cool. except for the part where hes bipolar and doesnt talk to me for days at a time and has an imaginary friend named frederick and sometimes he reminds me of smeagol from lord of the rings.but ive pretty much learned to just make myself happy no matter whats goin on."

Old Googly Eyes has an appointment on Friday. I'll let you know what the eye MD says.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

4 comments:

the mudder said...

I would have laughed but it is too true. When making companion assignments a mission president says to himself "let's see, whose life am I going to destroy for the next three months." Sounds like Bryce is making the best of a "difficult" situation. Lets hope that his companion stays more like Smeagol than Gollum.

Good luck with the eye appointment.

EmmaJ said...

Too funny!
Only the really great missionaries get stuck with the really crazy ones, so Bryce must be great.

Buckanator said...

Oh mylanta gas! I laughed my head off. And I thought my roommates were annoying. Scarydoodle

Carolyn said...

I am never going on a mission.