So school is done, and as of last night at 9:30 so is recital!!! This year the recital was at the Plaza Theater downtown for the first time, so this drastic change from the civic center caused some major issues. Dress rehearsal was a disaster and we were all very worried about how everything was gonna pull together for the real thing. Somehow and some way it actually did! I felt really good about just about all of my dances and was pretty pleased with how the classes I taught did as well. It feels good for it to be over, but strange at the same time. Here are some pics I was able to get of me in the costumes that I had the most time between.
(they forgot to put my name on the dressing room sign, so we added it ourselves!!)
I love and miss you all!
6 comments:
Menuknee, y u b such a big girl? That was some crizazy hair...bet it looked cool with that dance. I am glad that the recital went well. You should get your own dressing room next year, since they forgot about you this year.
I wish I could have been there to see it. Send me a DVD.
Sheed, quite the do and lipstick. I bet you were great! Love, the dad
Hey, your hair grows way fast. Someone cut one of the legs out of your costume.
I didn't realize that the recital was in the Plaza. I'll bet that was a real pain for the first time--but what a nice venue. Was there enough seating?
Bellie!!
You look so dang cute!! I WISH WISH WISH I could have been there!
Guys, Becca and I saw Mel do some of these dances. You would not believe how amazing she is. Truly. Ask Becca.
ps--I want a pic of you in that classic ballet costume.
and I want a dvd, mmmmkay?
Post a Comment