
Folks, meet Googly Eyes.
Catherine noticed that Aaron started doing this a couple weeks ago or so, especially when he's tired. They've been to an opthamologist, but he of course would not do it during the visit. The doc thought Catherine was hillarious because he asked how much of a problem it really is. Catherine said, "If he does it twice a day in front of his friends, that's too much!!" She took this picture partially to show him and partially to show me. I have no doubt that Cat will ensure this issue is completely resolved.
4 comments:
Oh my. Haha! Thanks for the clarification Bobo.
Word.
Becca knew I wouldn't get around to posting a pic so she uploaded the one I texted her. Go BEEEEECA!!
So sad, huh? Becca said, "Oh, no! Not Aaron! He's too beautiful to have GOOGLY EYES!" That's where the phrase came from. Another classic from Beeca.
We have another appointment in two weeks. I'll let Beeca know and she can post it on the blog for me!! HAH!
He's still so cute!! Catherine, at least you have proof you can show your doc. Has Jason asked the folks in the know at the Mayo to clue you in on what to ask, etc?
Beware! When Kellie was small, I thought her crossed eyes were funny--especially when she was tired. Not so funny later when surgery was needed. She sees great now though and the social stigma of glassbottom glasses only lasted until her teens (or was that early 20's).
Post a Comment