This morning Stephen participated in the Lazy Dog Adventure Race. He ran 5k, biked 10 miles, and the kayaked 2 miles (and all before 9 a.m.). He didn't come in last (which was his personal goal) actually he was in the middle of the pack, and he took over 2 minutes off his best 5k. We didn't stick around for his official time, but will post it once it is up on their website. I am super proud of him, and he is of himself too. He had a really great time. There is a sprint triathlon at the end of the summer swim/bike/run and he plans on entering that too.
10 comments:
Go Steve Go! I am impressed. Mike wants to know how he can be a stud and train like you?
You da man...da IRON man!!!! I'll bet you'll be limping around for a couple of days. Way cool!
Welcome Mike!
Some of the guys were really hard core- like $4000 bikes hard core. Steve has to do another 9 races before he is even half that hard core- so I guess semi-soft core?
So Stephen, are you stiff and sore today? I'm still so tickled...I almost smiled yesterday!
Actually, no sore muscles. I did get a blister on my right instep, though.
Way to go Steve, I'm impressed. I knew I had a stud for a brother-in-law. Hi Johns family hope you are doing good. Thanks for adding me to your family blog list. I love reading all about you guys.
I want you to do it all shirtless like the other guys. Super hot.
But seriously, congrats. That's way more than I would even contemplate dreaming about doing.
Steve,
I'm really dazzled now...no stiffness even. I did stairs for the first time this morning (Dad's been doing them for about a month while I run or do my resistance cords). My legs are feeling a little rubbery.
Steve, I've always wanted to be as strong as you are, but I never realized you were THIS awesome!
Watch out!! My bro is a buff man!!!
Post a Comment